What do I do if someone is infringing on my trademark?

24 October, 2018

If someone is using your mark or a suspiciously similar one, one option is to send a cease and desist letter demanding that the other party stop using the mark. The infringement may not be on purpose and the other party may stop when notified that they are violating trademark rights. If they ignore you or disagree, you may consider a trademark infringement lawsuit. You should talk with an attorney if you believe a lawsuit might be the right choice for you.